Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: nigelgardiner on August 24, 2014, 02:33:42 am

Title: what's happened to the phase one forums?
Post by: nigelgardiner on August 24, 2014, 02:33:42 am
Hi, dunno if it's just me but I but the phase one forums seem to have vanished?
Anyone know what's up?

cheers
Nigel.
Title: Re: what's happened to the phase one forums?
Post by: george2787 on August 24, 2014, 06:56:31 am
this link works...  ???  http://forum.phaseone.com/
Title: Re: what's happened to the phase one forums?
Post by: geezerhood on August 24, 2014, 10:21:05 am
My favorites link to the Phase One forum has not worked for about a week now. I was about to post here asking about it when I saw your comments.

My old favorites link - dead.
http://forum.phaseone.com/En/index.php?sid=6ae4ce05bfd51d45a26e4dee3514dca0

I figured the entire forum was down like you did, until I saw the post above. They must have changed something in their site coding to render the old address invalid. If you were going there from a favorites link, just delete it and replace it with this and you are good to go. 

http://forum.phaseone.com