Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: rethmeier on August 23, 2014, 07:39:40 pm

Title: SOLD NEC SpectraView 2690WUXi Color Critical Desktop Monitor (Sydney)
Post by: rethmeier on August 23, 2014, 07:39:40 pm
I have a NEC SpectraView 2690WUXi Color Critical Desktop Monitor for sale in Sydney,however I can ship it Australia wide,as I still have the original packaging.
The monitor is in excellent condition and comes with all the cables,manuals etc and the SpectraView Calibration Software Disc.
Also comes with a hood.
I'm selling as I'm purchasing a 30inch model.

Asking $600 only ( Paid $3200 new)

http://www.trustedreviews.com/NEC-MultiSync-LCD2690WUXi_Monitor_review

I can email pictures of the items if interested,please contact me.

SOLD
Title: Re: NEC SpectraView 2690WUXi Color Critical Desktop Monitor (Sydney)
Post by: rethmeier on August 25, 2014, 02:24:32 am
No offers?
Shipping Australia wide will be $50 only.
Title: Re: SOLD NEC SpectraView 2690WUXi Color Critical Desktop Monitor (Sydney)
Post by: rethmeier on September 01, 2014, 02:42:13 am
SOLD