Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: David Eckels on August 22, 2014, 07:31:11 pm

Title: Left Hanging
Post by: David Eckels on August 22, 2014, 07:31:11 pm
Something fun. That's all.
Title: Re: Left Hanging
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 23, 2014, 09:07:21 am
It certainly gives pause to wonder.
Title: Re: Left Hanging
Post by: RSL on August 23, 2014, 09:58:59 am
I love that kind of thing. Good looking, David.
Title: Re: Left Hanging
Post by: francois on August 24, 2014, 09:57:38 am
Beautiful, I could spent an afternoon looking at this image with all those lines.
Title: Re: Left Hanging
Post by: rogerxnz on August 25, 2014, 05:05:57 am
Great texture shot! The blue sky leads my eyes out of the image very quickly and I find it hard to return.

I would colourise the rag at the front corner and, maybe, tone down the blue in the sky to keep the viewer in the image.
Roger
Title: Re: Left Hanging
Post by: luxborealis on August 26, 2014, 05:02:09 pm
Fun works! Any chance of there being a little more of the wall to the right, then trimming off more of the left? It seems unbalanced the way it is (although perhaps unbalanced is how wanted us to feel!)
Title: Re: Left Hanging
Post by: David Eckels on August 26, 2014, 05:15:54 pm
unbalanced ~ left hanging? ;)