Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: OmarR on August 18, 2014, 11:25:22 am

Title: Having issues with Wide format printer Epson Stylus Pro 9900
Post by: OmarR on August 18, 2014, 11:25:22 am
 I am getting this with my AID check. I purchased what I hoped was a new AID board but it didn't resolve the problem. I changed out the pump cap assembly with a used one. My print head would provide any colors on a nozzle check afterwards.  Could this be due to the pump cap assembly. not having enough pressure?
Title: Re: Having issues with Wide format printer
Post by: mstevensphoto on August 18, 2014, 11:44:50 am
it will be much more likely that anyone can help you if you tell us what printer you have and what the issues you're facing are - both in as much detail as possible.
Title: Re: Having issues with Wide format printer
Post by: OmarR on August 18, 2014, 12:17:03 pm
Sorry the printer is an Epson Stylus Pro 9900
Title: Re: Having issues with Wide format printer Epson Stylus Pro 9900
Post by: Wayne Fox on August 18, 2014, 01:25:40 pm
Please delete  your other thread regarding this issue ...