Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: PeterAit on August 18, 2014, 10:37:55 am

Title: DreamWeaver CS4 help - where is it?
Post by: PeterAit on August 18, 2014, 10:37:55 am
I still use Dreamweaver CS4 for my web design - it's not the latest but meets my rather simple needs. But, when I open the help documentation I get help for Dreamweaver CC. Is there anyway to get at the proper help content? Or is this Adobe's way of pressurine us to upgrade <g>!
Title: Re: DreamWeaver CS4 help - where is it?
Post by: RSL on August 18, 2014, 12:35:16 pm
Peter, I still use Dreamweaver CS5, and I have the same problem. Go to Amazon and get a copy of David McFarland's book on CS4. (http://www.amazon.com/Dreamweaver-CS4-Missing-Manual-Manuals/dp/0596522924/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1408379489&sr=1-1&keywords=dreamweaver+cs4) The big advantage of McFarland's books is that the index is pretty complete.
Title: Re: DreamWeaver CS4 help - where is it?
Post by: Alan Goldhammer on August 27, 2014, 07:09:10 am
I always download the PDF help file to my own computer whenever I upgrade Adobe software.  I also use Dreamweaver and I just did a Google search and the CS4 help file is here:  http://help.adobe.com/archive/en_US/dreamweaver/cs4/dreamweaver_cs4_help.pdf