Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: marimagen on August 18, 2014, 08:48:42 am

Title: WTB: User Manual for Nikon D800/800e in English (hard copy)
Post by: marimagen on August 18, 2014, 08:48:42 am
Hi,
I'd like to get the original paper version for the Nikon D800 camera.
Thanks in advance,
Marie
Title: Re: WTB: User Manual for Nikon D800/800e in English (hard copy)
Post by: SeanBK on August 18, 2014, 09:33:45 am
https://support.nikonusa.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17722

 Just download it from Nikonusa.com site for free. Print it if u want to. I have my paper version of D800e but downloaded on iPad is useful.
Title: Re: WTB: User Manual for Nikon D800/800e in English (hard copy)
Post by: marimagen on August 18, 2014, 05:20:38 pm
Hi,
I've alreadly downloaded the screen version, thanks. But I'm looking for the original printed user manual. The Nikon store in Australia sells paper versions of their user guides, but they don't ship to other countries.
Marie