Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on August 17, 2014, 09:24:01 am

Title: Chicos
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 17, 2014, 09:24:01 am
The next one posted should have all the elements of what I am seeing in my head. I see these images as rubber bands stretched just so far as to not break but have one hell of a snap back. Wait for the snap, it's coming.
Title: Re: Chicos
Post by: BobDavid on August 17, 2014, 12:33:38 pm
I like this photo. The only suggestion I have is that you may consider Photoshopping (removing) the Chicos sign, but definitely leave its reflection in the window. That will make the picture more subtle, more engaging. I think the sign gives away too much and thus takes away a lot from the scene. It also puts the photo into a bit of a "one-liner" category. This picture deserves better.