Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on August 14, 2014, 11:41:04 pm

Title: On the Move
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 14, 2014, 11:41:04 pm
Everyone was just going somewhere. I had to wait forever for someone to walk into the frame in a way their head would intersect with the powerline tower..it looked like a face to me.
Title: Re: On the Move
Post by: David Eckels on August 14, 2014, 11:47:42 pm
Worth waiting for, Chris. I like very much what you've been doing lately.
Title: Re: On the Move
Post by: petermfiore on August 15, 2014, 12:05:07 am
Hi Chris,

I like your photo very much...it has wonderful moments of Surrealism.


Peter
Title: Re: On the Move
Post by: RSL on August 15, 2014, 08:34:08 am
+1
Title: Re: On the Move
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 15, 2014, 05:30:29 pm
Now LuLa is getting interesting. Let's have more surrealism!