Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Mike Sellers on August 14, 2014, 12:21:32 pm

Title: HP Z3100 setup woes
Post by: Mike Sellers on August 14, 2014, 12:21:32 pm
I am trying to set up a Z3100 44 inch printer on my Win8 machine but the setup DVD is missing so I downloaded the drivers from the HP website. The printer window says "no ip connectivity - status unavailable" I added the printer and made it the primary printer under control panel. What do I need to do about this?
Mike
Title: Re: HP Z3100 setup woes
Post by: Mike Sellers on August 14, 2014, 01:32:29 pm
I only want to connect with USB but why does it display this ip message?
Title: Re: HP Z3100 setup woes
Post by: dseelig on August 15, 2014, 05:52:49 am
Mine says the same thing but works usb just fine
Title: Re: HP Z3100 setup woes
Post by: zippski on August 16, 2014, 09:49:00 pm
Mike, I would not sweat it.  My z3100 had displayed the exact same "no IP connectivity" on the startup window since I bought it several years ago, and no issues.

I use an eight foot USB2 cable to print

Leigh
zippski
Title: Re: HP Z3100 setup woes
Post by: Mike Sellers on August 17, 2014, 08:35:36 pm
ok thanks. I didn`t get a setup DVD so I am worrying if I am doing something wrong.