Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: elmar90 on August 14, 2014, 12:46:33 am

Title: reduced price FS:Zeiss S-Topar A2 80mm F2
Post by: elmar90 on August 14, 2014, 12:46:33 am
I don't know the details of the lens , the purpose and others.
It was modified adding 49 mm ring on the back.
Therefore I can use this lens on EOS 5D mk2 ,adding adapter ring from 49 mm to 42 mm
and Borg M42 helicoid ,and an adapter M42 to EF mount  .
I want to sell this lens only at $1,600 plus shipping and paypal fee.
Not include these adapters.
Thanks
Mac
Title: Re: FS:Zeiss S-Topar A2 80mm F2.8
Post by: gerald.d on September 26, 2014, 05:10:50 am
Is this still available?
Title: Re: FS:Zeiss S-Topar A2 80mm F2
Post by: elmar90 on September 26, 2014, 09:52:45 am
sure it's still available