Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Chris D on August 13, 2014, 01:45:48 pm

Title: FS - Ebony 45S and Fuji FP-100c45
Post by: Chris D on August 13, 2014, 01:45:48 pm
For sale is an Ebony 45S - a non folding Ebony camera.  The camera comes with a viewing bellows($340 value), front cap, extra cover glass for the gg, and original box.  The camera is in great shape.  I'm looking for $2100 for everything, or slightly less for the camera without viewing bellows.  Camera is located in NYC.

Also, I have 21 boxes of Fuji FP-100c45 for sale.  I'm looking for $850 and I'll include a fuji pa-45 holder and US shipping.  The film expired in 2013, but has been store refrigerated and flat since it was bought.  I used a pack earlier this summer, and it's perfect.  I'll consider splitting the boxes up if you don't want all 21. 

Feel free to make offers on either item.