Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on August 13, 2014, 12:26:28 pm

Title: Long Ago Lion
Post by: RSL on August 13, 2014, 12:26:28 pm
From 2000. 3 mp Casio.
Title: Re: Long Ago Lion
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 13, 2014, 03:42:35 pm
From your surrealist period.
Intriguing.
Title: Re: Long Ago Lion
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on August 14, 2014, 01:15:17 pm
I can't quite make up my mind about this image, but I keep coming back to it.
Title: Re: Long Ago Lion
Post by: francois on August 14, 2014, 02:38:56 pm
I can't quite make up my mind about this image, but I keep coming back to it.

Me too and many interpretations are possible.
Title: Re: Long Ago Lion
Post by: RSL on August 14, 2014, 03:42:18 pm
That's the way it is with surrealism. And Rajan, I'm in exactly the same boat as you are. I can't make up my mind about it, but for fourteen years I've been coming back to it.
Title: Re: Long Ago Lion
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 14, 2014, 11:09:42 pm
That's the way it is with surrealism. And Rajan, I'm in exactly the same boat as you are. I can't make up my mind about it, but for fourteen years I've been coming back to it.
That's what makes it a keeper.