Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Robert Roaldi on August 13, 2014, 12:21:01 pm

Title: Vivian Maier documentary
Post by: Robert Roaldi on August 13, 2014, 12:21:01 pm
Available from the TVO web site: http://tvo.org/video/205679/finding-vivian-maier (http://tvo.org/video/205679/finding-vivian-maier). I don't know if this can be viewed in the USA or overseas.
Title: Re: Vivian Maier documentary
Post by: RSL on August 13, 2014, 12:27:52 pm
No Joy in Colorado, Robert. Too bad. But I think I found the same clip at http://www.vivianmaier.com/film-finding-vivian-maier/
Title: Re: Vivian Maier documentary
Post by: Robert Roaldi on August 13, 2014, 02:43:53 pm
Yup, I think that's the same one.
Title: Re: Vivian Maier documentary
Post by: stamper on August 14, 2014, 04:38:51 am
I have seen it twice now, the second time on Tuesday. A very good watch but somewhat tragic in a personal sense. A lot of people making money from the images after her death. An exceptional brave photograph.