Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: PeterAit on August 12, 2014, 05:41:57 pm
-
I pretty much could not believe this, and actually sent the villains an email expressing (politely) my dismay.
- Juried photo show to be shown at a local country club.
- Up to 5 entries at $15 per.
- Only 12 photos accepted.
- No cash prizes. just plaques for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
- And (this is the worst), only 20% of sale price is returned to the photographer if an item sells.
At least they don't want unrestricted worldwide rights to all the entries!
-
What a deal!!! :'(
-
We have this tag on our blog:
http://artists-bill-of-rights.org/
Mike.
P.S. While they do have a 'red' list, I'm more interested in the 'green' one.
-
Voluntary participation in such events sounds masochistic to me.
-
I pretty much could not believe this, and actually sent the villains an email expressing (politely) my dismay.
What, if any, was their response?
Peter