Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: lukeontheroad on August 11, 2014, 05:21:27 am

Title: H1 with a 80mm with P30+ phase one back - reduced - SOLD
Post by: lukeontheroad on August 11, 2014, 05:21:27 am
Hello all

I have a complete H1 with a 80mm with P30+ phaseone back

Comes with charger, two batteries for the back, and a phase one case.

In good condition. fully working order with no problems at all. I am a working photographer. Shame to let this kit go as its been fantastic. I highly recommend it, as this is a fantastic bit of kit.

Based in the UK

i'm looking around £4000 :o REDUCED £3600  ;D

I have bought on this website but not sold. I am happy to verify this kit is real.

Any questions let me know  :)
Title: Re: H1 with a 80mm with P30+ phase one back - reduced
Post by: lukeontheroad on August 19, 2014, 04:13:10 am
Reduced  :o
Title: Re: H1 with a 80mm with P30+ phase one back - reduced
Post by: eddiepopper on August 21, 2014, 04:48:18 pm
would you be willing to sell the body with lens separately? I already have a back
Title: Re: H1 with a 80mm with P30+ phase one back - reduced
Post by: lukeontheroad on August 22, 2014, 03:55:35 am
Sorry Eddie, i really want to feel this as a kit.

Thanks

Luke
Title: Re: H1 with a 80mm with P30+ phase one back - reduced - SOLD
Post by: lukeontheroad on September 03, 2014, 04:51:42 am
SOLD   :)