Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Mark Sanderson on August 09, 2014, 02:08:13 pm

Title: Sinar Expolux
Post by: Mark Sanderson on August 09, 2014, 02:08:13 pm
Remember the Sinar Expolux shutter system? Well I have everything but a working card. It is ver. 2.6, I have the card but the monitor shows a big " CARD ? ". I know this goes back aways, but is there anyone out there with any kind of help? All internet searches lead nowhere. I would hope that at least someone might have a clue. THANKS
Title: Re: Sinar Expolux
Post by: kentmears on August 10, 2014, 01:26:02 am
Hi Mark
I had the same problem. The card contains a battery which when flat losses all operational information. A replacement card / swap or data replacement is available through Sinar but the cost was too high at approx $350 AU + shipping. A shame the data could not be down loaded & $3 battery replaced.
Regards
Kent Mears