Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: friml on August 09, 2014, 02:25:23 am

Title: WTB: Profoto Prohead / Pro7
Post by: friml on August 09, 2014, 02:25:23 am
Looking any current / last generation 2400W prohead to run with a 7A.  They seem to be very hard to Pick up second hand so I though id try my luck. 

Based in Melbourne, Australia and happy to pay postage if anyone is interested in selling.

Cheers,
Tom.
Title: Re: WTB: Profoto Prohead / Pro7
Post by: friml on August 09, 2014, 02:26:16 am
Or if anyone could suggest where to look for one?  They occasionally pop up on eBay, but not to often.  :)
Title: Re: WTB: Profoto Prohead / Pro7
Post by: zackysavestheworld on August 09, 2014, 02:34:28 am
Hey mate,

Just call Silverpixel, L&P, Specular and Sun in Sydney. Between all of them, someone will have a used head for you. :)

I believe Silverpixel has one in Adelaide (I think) for 1k.

Good luck!