Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: dcobb on August 08, 2014, 09:47:49 am

Title: WTB: Sony A7r Body
Post by: dcobb on August 08, 2014, 09:47:49 am
WTB: Sony A7r Body
Title: Re: WTB: Sony A7r Body
Post by: mdijb on August 08, 2014, 12:00:46 pm
This is a copy of my posting in this forum

Sony A7r body.  Frame count=3800

Sony/Zeiss 55MM FE 1.8 lens

Sony/Zeiss 35mm 2.8 lens

All are in excellent condition

System price----$3000

Willing to use Paypal and an escrow transaction to make buyer comfortable.  Please add $50 for shipping and insurance

I would like to sell the whole system but am willing to sell the items individually.

Asking price for the A7R body is $1750

MDIJB
Title: Re: WTB: Sony A7r Body
Post by: felix5616 on August 08, 2014, 01:20:56 pm
PM sent
Title: Re: WTB: Sony A7r Body
Post by: mdijb on August 08, 2014, 04:32:32 pm
Sorry for the delay, I just located your private message.

I responded with a Private message of my own.

MDIJB
Title: Re: WTB: Sony A7r Body
Post by: dcobb on August 08, 2014, 07:23:34 pm
PM sent