Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: gdi on August 07, 2014, 06:43:07 pm

Title: WTB: Noblex 150 series Panorama camera
Post by: gdi on August 07, 2014, 06:43:07 pm
Looking for a perfectly functioning Noblex 120 model for 6x12 negatives  (the film version, please !  ;) ).  I am not too picky on model, though I suppose one with shift or more shutter speeds would be good. Will also consider accessories - filters, panolux, etc. Please contact me with details, price etc. if you have one!

Thanks
Gary in CT
Title: Re: WTB: Noblex 150 series Panorama camera
Post by: gdi on August 15, 2014, 04:45:33 am
Still in the market!
Title: Re: WTB: Noblex 150 series Panorama camera
Post by: Robert DeCandido PhD on August 15, 2014, 10:06:50 am
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=92481.0
Title: Re: WTB: Noblex 150 series Panorama camera
Post by: gdi on August 15, 2014, 12:47:15 pm
Thanks Robert - we were in discussions, but I have not heard back in a few days!