Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: spassig on August 07, 2014, 03:43:02 am

Title: Symbols Icons in viewer or browser
Post by: spassig on August 07, 2014, 03:43:02 am
Hello

Have a question to Symbols / Icons.
They are different, see screenshot
Some with lines inside some without lines.
Don't find something in C1-Help
I know normal is with lines inside.
Why some without lines?

Regards

Jochen
Title: Re: Symbols Icons in viewer or browser
Post by: Bart_van_der_Wolf on August 07, 2014, 06:17:52 am
Hello

Have a question to Symbols / Icons.
They are different, see screenshot
Some with lines inside some without lines.
Don't find something in C1-Help
I know normal is with lines inside.
Why some without lines?

Hi Jochen,

I'm not sure I understand your question, but is this (http://help.phaseone.com/en/CO7/User-Interface/Viewing-Photos/Browser-View.aspx#item8) of help?

Cheers,
Bart
Title: Re: Symbols Icons in viewer or browser
Post by: spassig on August 07, 2014, 06:34:21 am
@Bart

Thanks for feedback.
Im mean following:
Some icon are > see left in attachment below or in first attachment
Some icons are > see right in attachment below or in first attachment

Jochen
Title: Re: Symbols Icons in viewer or browser
Post by: Bart_van_der_Wolf on August 07, 2014, 07:12:08 am
@Bart

Thanks for feedback.
Im mean following:
Some icon are > see left in attachment below or in first attachment
Some icons are > see right in attachment below or in first attachment

I don't have any thumbnails without the lines that indicate 'edited', because I (by default) assign a camera profile and user presets (such as no-noise reduction) in a default user "style". I suppose if one manages to not have any editing or profile assignment done to the file that it might leave the 'edited' indication out?

There are also symbols for star rating and to the left of that a Color rating box, and that box is empty until a color i assigned.

Cheers,
Bart