Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: TNMark on August 05, 2014, 09:12:22 pm

Title: Capture One Browser Window "trash can" pointer?
Post by: TNMark on August 05, 2014, 09:12:22 pm
Using a PC....   I was clicking away on the browser window and I ended up with a pointer that looks like a trash can.

Right click brings up a normal menu.

But a left click, causes the picture to go away.  Its still on the hard drive, but not on capture one   I doesn't appear to be in the trash folder either...

So how do I get rid of the trash can and get a normal pointer back?

Mark H
Title: Re: Capture One Browser Window "trash can" pointer?
Post by: TNMark on August 05, 2014, 09:18:04 pm
I must have picked up the trash can icon at the top of the screen problem solved...

Mark H