Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on August 04, 2014, 11:09:00 pm

Title: Pork Chops
Post by: BobDavid on August 04, 2014, 11:09:00 pm
I don't feed my dogs pork chops anymore. PCs disagree with their digestive tracks. The result ain't pretty. However, the dogs are ever hopeful.
Title: Re: Pork Chops
Post by: Colorwave on August 05, 2014, 04:47:25 am
Well seen, Bob.  I particularly like the blurred wagging tail and the negative space offered by the extensive white areas.  Hope springs eternal in dog land.
Title: Re: Pork Chops
Post by: francois on August 05, 2014, 06:46:14 am
Interesting shot, I like the envious look of both dogs and the wagging tail…
Title: Re: Pork Chops
Post by: luxborealis on August 05, 2014, 01:51:23 pm
Great moment. With the lighting and the perfect tail wag, I would almost think this is staged, but the look on the dogs faces makes it real. Nicely done!!