Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: paulbk on August 04, 2014, 08:02:49 pm

Title: Two Monitors, one copy SpectraView II Software Kit ?
Post by: paulbk on August 04, 2014, 08:02:49 pm
I run two monitors (both NEC PA242W-BK 24"). If I buy one copy of SpectraView II Software Kit, can I calibrate both monitors or do I need a separate license for each monitor?
Title: Re: Two Monitors, one copy SpectraView II Software Kit ?
Post by: digitaldog on August 04, 2014, 08:12:56 pm
I'm pretty sure you can use one copy/serial number.
Title: Re: Two Monitors, one copy SpectraView II Software Kit ?
Post by: hugowolf on August 04, 2014, 09:12:55 pm
I run two monitors (both NEC PA242W-BK 24"). If I buy one copy of SpectraView II Software Kit, can I calibrate both monitors or do I need a separate license for each monitor?

I have three NEC monitors, two in my studio and one at home. The ones at work get calibrated often, the one at home less so. The Puck travels home once in a while. As long as you have the key code, you are fine at two locations, and/or many at one location. It is basically a one user license. It doen't work for one location many users.

I emailed and asked about this when I bought the original with the puck and software.

Download the lastest SpectraView II before you start calibration.

Brian A
Title: Re: Two Monitors, one copy SpectraView II Software Kit ?
Post by: Steve Weldon on August 04, 2014, 09:13:36 pm
I use just one.  As far as I know there is no "per display" linked to the license.