Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: ddanois on August 04, 2014, 07:44:59 am
-
Hello,
I am selling my new Leica M Monochrom. I purchased it new along with a 50 1.4 lens (separate listing) in July but have since decided to use a D810 for my work.
I have opened the the box to inspect and test the camera but you are otherwise getting a new Leica Monochrom.
Asking $7200 with Paypal and CONUS ground shipping included.
Please PM with any questions.
Thanks,
Derek
-
BUMP
The monochrome has now been used for approximately 10 test shots for another potential buyer. It is still in mint condition and has less actuations than an in-store demo camera so this is a great deal! If you're interested and would like to make an alternative cash offer, please PM me.
Thanks,
Derek
-
Bump
-
After conducting some research on other used Monochrom bodies, I am adjusting this listing.
NEW PRICE - $6495!
-
bump
-
bump
-
New Price $5999.00!