Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: ddanois on August 04, 2014, 07:07:27 am
-
Hello,
I'm selling this lens as I have decided not to keep my M monochrome (separate listing). The lens was just purchased in July and has not been used. This is as "Like New In Box" as it gets!
Asking $3,500 with Paypal and CONUS ground shipping included in asking price.
Please PM with any questions.
Thanks,
Derek
-
NEW Price - $3200!
-
???! You are willing to absorb a $1200 loss on the lens and $1500 on the Monocrom???Any reason?
Jean-Michel
-
The laws of used camera gear are a lot like the laws of used cars. Once you drive it off the lot, it's considered used and the normal discounts apply. Unfortunatley, one can only charge FMV and the FMV for these items is as priced. :(
-
BUMP
I would like to move this lens this week so I will consider reasonable cash offers.
Thanks,
Derek
-
bump