Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: fotolli on August 04, 2014, 04:35:20 am

Title: FS: Leaf Valeo 22wi in Hasselblad H-mount
Post by: fotolli on August 04, 2014, 04:35:20 am
Hi all,

I have two LEAF Valeo 22wi in H-mount which I always kept, because of the superb fat pixel files they deliver, but time has come to part from them.
I also have the portable solution so they can be used untethered in the field.

Besides the stunning quality they deliver they are a great value as a trade-in if you are planning to upgrade or get into MF and want to save some thousands depending on which back you choose.

I don“t really have a price in mind but would ask you if interested to pm me with your offer. Please no low-balling under 1000$.

I also have Hasselblad H1 and H2 bodies and maybe a HC 2,2/100mm lens I could part with.


Thanks,

Oliver
Title: Re: FS: Leaf Valeo 22wi in Hasselblad H-mount
Post by: Nick H on September 26, 2014, 12:58:07 am
Are these backs still available?
Title: Re: FS: Leaf Valeo 22wi in Hasselblad H-mount
Post by: fotolli on September 26, 2014, 04:02:59 am
Yes, they are.

Best,

Oliver
Title: Re: FS: Leaf Valeo 22wi in Hasselblad H-mount
Post by: tnabbott on September 27, 2014, 09:26:15 am
Do you have pictures?
Title: Re: FS: Leaf Valeo 22wi in Hasselblad H-mount
Post by: fotolli on September 27, 2014, 02:06:07 pm
sure:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g3b3xxd2dwzu409/AADC__XIpUgXqHVSiuj6LNGVa?dl=0