Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: edgarangelone on August 01, 2014, 08:10:49 pm
-
I am looking for a Hasselblad CFV-39 in good condition and reasonable price. Please let me know. Thank you.
Edgar
-
Hi,
I sell my CFV-39 in a mint condition with originals accessories and boxes.
Works fine, no dead pixel.
6500usd
paypal accepted with 3%
I'm located in Switzerland
And if you are interested, I sell my Hasselblad 203 FE and my 2 lenses FE (110mm f2 and 50mm f2.8)
The back is modified to accept digital back.
Hasselblad 203FE with WLF: 2200 usd
FE 110mm f2: 1300usd
FE 50mm f2.8: 800 usd
I can make an offer for 4000 usd for the 3 items and a flash D-40 and the viewfinder
Best regards
Guillaume
[email protected]
www.guillaumeperret.com
-
Edgar,
With the introduction of the new 50c my guess is there will be several on the used market before long. I've noticed the price for these are coming down and I'm hoping it will come down more in the near future.
Mr.Gale
-
Thank you Mr. Gale, I hope so, I would like to find one at a decent price. Take care.
Edgar
-
Hi Guillaume:
Thank you for your message. I sent you a message off line, but I think you are away. I am certainly interested in your offer. Please tell me the number of actuations and if you have some picture would be nice.
Contact me at [email protected]
Thanks
Edgar
www.edgarangelone.com
-
I HAVE A HASSELBAD CFV-39 IS VERY NICE !
-
Hi Edgar,
I don’t know the number of actuations but Less than 10’000.
Here are some picture I just take. Sorry for the bad quality.
Tell me if you need other information.
Kind regards,
Guillaume