Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: nemophoto on July 28, 2014, 08:51:05 pm

Title: Updating from 2003 to 2012 process - no effect
Post by: nemophoto on July 28, 2014, 08:51:05 pm
I went back into some older images I hadn't touched in a while. When I went to "Camera Calibration", the settings were 2003/ACR 2.4. I changed the process to 2012 and the Profile to Adobe Standard. when I went back to my exposure et al sliders, nothing had changed. It still showed the older sliders: Recovery, Fill Light, etc. Needless to say, the newer processing settings are more powerful, yet for some reason, a whole batch of images don't seem to update.

Anyone had that happen, or found a fix? Thanks.

Nemo
Title: Re: Updating from 2003 to 2012 process - no effect
Post by: OnyimBob on July 29, 2014, 02:54:53 am
Might be wrong but I think it happened with Version 5 - can't remember why???
Title: Re: Updating from 2003 to 2012 process - no effect
Post by: nemophoto on July 29, 2014, 08:08:22 am
Thanks. I hadn't heard about this with v. 5. I'm running 5.5.
Title: Re: Updating from 2003 to 2012 process - no effect
Post by: RikkFlohr on July 29, 2014, 09:08:01 am
Reset your preference file and this should go away: http://www.lightroomforums.net/showthread.php?14226-Resetting-(or-Trashing-)-the-Lightroom-Preferences-file
Title: Re: Updating from 2003 to 2012 process - no effect
Post by: nemophoto on July 29, 2014, 09:21:51 am
Thanks. I'll try it later today.