Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: darlingm on July 28, 2014, 08:46:43 pm

Title: Anyone by Detroit (within a few hours) with 60/64" printer? (Or North OH?)
Post by: darlingm on July 28, 2014, 08:46:43 pm
I have an Epson 9900 (44".)  Need to make a 55x55" print.

Looking for an Epson 11880, HP Z6600/Z6800, Canon IPF9400, or similar.  A generation back is fine!!!  Must be aqueous - not latex or solvent.

Will come to you with my own 60" roll of canvas.  (Already on hand.)  Will bring my laptop (or computer), make a custom color profile, and actually do the printing.  Just need your printer (& ink.)  So, you won't have to spend any time on the project.  Feel free to send private message.

Previous person in "the area" I worked with went out of business.
Title: Re: Anyone by Detroit (within a few hours) with 60/64" printer? (Or North OH?)
Post by: TSJ1927 on July 30, 2014, 08:56:21 am
Would you like to buy a used, one owner  11880?
Title: Re: Anyone by Detroit (within a few hours) with 60/64" printer? (Or North OH?)
Post by: darlingm on August 01, 2014, 01:47:03 pm
Would you like to buy a used, one owner  11880?

Not at this time.  It's been so rare I've needed to use wider than a 44" roll.  If you're remotely local, I'd love to use you to make a print though!  :-)