Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: BradSmith on July 28, 2014, 02:27:42 pm

Title: Can I Copy and Save a Thread?
Post by: BradSmith on July 28, 2014, 02:27:42 pm
Is there a way to copy a thread for saving on my computer?  Or copying a link to a thread since I understand that the site maintains the threads permanently.
Thanks
Brad

Title: Re: Can I Copy and Save a Thread?
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on July 28, 2014, 02:33:13 pm
You can click on the Notify button and get email notification every time someone replies to the thread. Or you can use the Print button. Or you can always copy a link to the thread. For instance, the link for this thread would be:

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=92066.0;topicseen
Title: Re: Can I Copy and Save a Thread?
Post by: BradSmith on July 28, 2014, 04:35:08 pm
Slobodan,
Funny, but I'd never noticed the "print" function before. 
thanks very much
Brad
Title: Re: Can I Copy and Save a Thread?
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on July 28, 2014, 04:55:30 pm
Needles to say, you do not have to print it on paper. If you are on Mac, you can print ti to pfd instead. I have not used the latest Windows (I am still on XP), so do not know if there is a similar feature there, but I do know there are third-party apps that could print to pdf even with XP.