Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Dr Tone on July 28, 2014, 10:02:02 am

Title: FS: Sony Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 16-35mm f/2.8
Post by: Dr Tone on July 28, 2014, 10:02:02 am
Lens is absolutely mint.  I have the original box and all the packing material.

$1400.

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12072117/DSC00192.JPG)

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12072117/DSC00195.JPG)
Title: Re: FS: Sony Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 16-35mm f/2.8
Post by: Dr Tone on August 20, 2014, 02:35:55 pm
Still for sale.
Title: Re: FS: Sony Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 16-35mm f/2.8
Post by: jeffreybehr on August 20, 2014, 04:46:07 pm
This the ZA version in A-mount?  If so, I LOVE my copy of it and highly recommend it.  See http://www.dyxum.com/reviews/lenses/Sony-Carl-Zeiss-Vario-Sonnar-T-16-35mm-F2.8-ZA-SSM_review480.html
...for user reviews.  I use mine on an a99, and I have absolutely NO relationship with nor do I know who 'Dr Tone' is.
Title: Re: FS: Sony Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 16-35mm f/2.8
Post by: Dr Tone on August 20, 2014, 04:55:49 pm
This the ZA version in A-mount?

Yes the auto focus a-mount.