Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: rollsman44 on July 24, 2014, 08:09:53 am

Title: Anyone in Delaware area to HELP me with MY Hasselblad H32D camera
Post by: rollsman44 on July 24, 2014, 08:09:53 am
  I just purchased this camera and would like to know more about it. By this I mean how to get the most out of it for Image Quality.  I can pay for your time. I just don't want to get discouraged after waiting so long to get this. My email is :  [email protected]
Title: Re: Anyone in Delaware area to HELP me with MY Hasselblad H32D camera
Post by: Doug Peterson on July 24, 2014, 09:27:12 am
The dealer you purchased from can help with initial training on the hardware and software, ongoing support for questions/concerns, classes on workflow, and user-meetings. Don't be afraid to bug them - that's literally their job!
Title: Re: Anyone in Delaware area to HELP me with MY Hasselblad H32D camera
Post by: rollsman44 on July 24, 2014, 08:56:11 pm
  Thank you, They just contacted me and will help me with the questions I have. I appreciate your response   Rollsman