Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: gdh on July 24, 2014, 12:19:26 am

Title: Awesome value on JVC HD PRO video New $3500; now $499 price reduced to sell!
Post by: gdh on July 24, 2014, 12:19:26 am
In 2004 or 2005 I purchased this JVC GR-HD1US Digital HD video camera New $3500; now $499 OBO.  This was one of their professional models--not just a consumer or prosumer camcorder. It's features are equal to current prosumer video cams but it used mini DV tape not a SD card, although it can take stills with the built in SD card holder. This was way ahead of it's time--cutting edge at the time and still in the running for quality and features.

I have taken a total of 11 miniDV's all of excellent quality sound and image.  That's it.  I had purchased for a project that fell through.  It comes with Batteries, battery charger, AC adapter, accessory microphone and 1:10 Optical zoom.

It is in excellent shape--no scratches and works perfectly. Those of you who have purchased from me in the past know how good I keep my equipment--OCD care :)

At the time it was 4 and 5 star (5/5) rated.  Read all of the stats.  

http://www.videomaker.com/article/9578-mini-dv-and-hd-camcorder-review-jvc-gr-hd1

http://support.jvc.com/consumer/product.jsp?modelId=MODL027075&pathId=29&page=3&archive=true

http://www.amazon.com/JVC-GRH-D1-Definition-Camcorder-Optical/dp/B00008H2NG%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAIN5HK5BFVBOCQQZQ%26tag%3Dxxlsalecom-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB00008H2NG&ascsubtag=14061734486019#
 If I had ANY use for video at this point I'd keep it as the quality of my images were awesome.


Title: Re: Awesome value on JVC HD PRO video New $3500; now $499 price reduced to sell!
Post by: gdh on September 23, 2014, 08:21:24 am
Price reduced to $499.  I recently tested and shot footage with this camera and it still works great with great resolution.  Shoot MiniDV in HD for 1280x960 resolution--great detail and easy to use.  This same camera listed for $700 on eBay btw and sold for $3500 new.  Make an Offer!!!