Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on July 23, 2014, 08:02:03 pm
-
July edition, page 98:
(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5552/14726869134_6ab62f5494_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/orn47N)
Published in Outdoor Photographer - July 2014 (https://flic.kr/p/orn47N) by Slobodan Blagojevic (https://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
-
Great shot, Slobodan. The only way it could be improved would be if the guy had a shotgun over his shoulder for the bird to sit on.
-
very cool!
-
Nice shot!
July edition, page 98:
(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5552/14726869134_6ab62f5494_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/orn47N)
Published in Outdoor Photographer - July 2014 (https://flic.kr/p/orn47N) by Slobodan Blagojevic (https://www.flickr.com/people//), on Flickr
-
Saw it on Flickr, well done!
Cheers,
Bernard
-
Slobodan Very nice and congrats. Alan.
-
Great shot, Slobodan. The only way it could be improved would be if the guy had a shotgun over his shoulder for the bird to sit on.
I think it is sitting on a Shot gun — of the human variety.
Great news for you Slobodan.
-
Slobodan Very nice and congrats. Alan.
Ditto, of course!
-
That's awesome!!
-
I just came across this, Slobodan - great shot! Any chance if cloning a gun in place of the tripod!? ;)
-
Nice!
-
Excellent shot.
And it's just so fun to use the word "ptarmigan."
-
Hi Slobodan :D
driving to greater and greater heights I see :D
grand tetons huh?
I've been in much less rugged if as treacherous locales-
I haven't got a good one like that in a year...
What's that bird want?
-
...What's that bird want?
Its 15 minutes of fame, like everyone else! ;)
-
Its 15 minutes of fame, like everyone else! ;)
Yah, but your fifteen are well-deserved! Good on ya.
-
Great shot, Slobodan (as if you hadn't guessed.) ;)
Eric