Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on July 22, 2014, 05:06:52 am
-
Lone protester in Dublin plus unsolicited companion.
-
Brilliant. 'Nuff said really.
-
Bravo!
-
First class. The message comes across strongly.
-
Fine shot, Seamus. Obviously the guy doesn't have both oars in the water, but this kind of nut usually makes a good picture. I actually was able to get this one to come up on my computer.
-
Fine shot, Seamus. Obviously the guy doesn't have both oars in the water, but this kind of nut usually makes a good picture. I actually was able to get this one to come up on my computer.
Actually, Russ, there's a lot of those kind of 'nuts' out there at the moment, all of them sporting similar placards.
-
From what I remember of Norn Iron, over half the bloody politicians aren't much better than the bloke with the placard :)