Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on July 21, 2014, 02:41:37 pm

Title: Economic Uncertainty
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on July 21, 2014, 02:41:37 pm
"Great Value"... playing with photo compositing on the theme "Economic Uncertainty":
Title: Re: Economic Uncertainty
Post by: luxborealis on July 21, 2014, 03:45:01 pm
What, no tea? I guess the world is going down hill!

Thanks for "playing" and sharing, Slobodan.
Title: Re: Economic Uncertainty
Post by: mal mcilwraith on July 23, 2014, 07:33:07 pm
This image has a lot of ambiguous metaphorical meaning to my mind.

In particular I love the rendering of the city skyline in the ceiling.

In a city this large, where are the customers?

Or did they buy everything?

Or is the city empty of the basic human values?

Need I go on......no, no you all say.


Fair enough.

Great image.



Mal