Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on July 20, 2014, 09:42:01 am
-
Does anyone out here shoot this on a D800? If so, can you give me some feedback on the pros and cons. I've wanted to move into some higher quality glass and think this would be a good jumping off point.
-
I haven't shot this lens.
May I ask why this particular lens, and not one of the other Zeiss, or the Nikon 24 1.4, or 28 1.8? Not claiming anything wrong with this one, not at all, just curious.
-
Mostly because it is a good starting point with a Zeiss in a price range I can afford.
-
I have never used this lens, I did use the Zeiss 25 f2 for a while with my 6D, fantastic lens. Ended up replacing it with the Zeiss 21 f2.8, because of the wider angle.
-
I have never used this lens, I did use the Zeiss 25 f2 for a while with my 6D, fantastic lens. Ended up replacing it with the Zeiss 21 f2.8, because of the wider angle.
What do you mainly shoot with the 21?