Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: gdh on July 13, 2014, 08:03:39 pm

Title: **SOLD Quantum QFT5d flash heads & much more Quantum All Excellent **SOLD
Post by: gdh on July 13, 2014, 08:03:39 pm
Quantum Flash equipment for sale.  It all is excellent condition and works great.  While I've had it for a while, but it's been used very little. It was all purchased by me new. There is over $2500 worth of equipment here.  It all works very good and in EXCELLENT CONDITION. Selling for $1500 OBO.

3 QFT5d flash heads W/ Cables TTL OPERATION  (current model is the QFT5d-R.  I"m not sure what the difference is.  New the QFT5d-R sells for $750 each at B&H; I paid $550 each when I bought mine.  These are TTL operation

2 Quantum TURBO AC  These are $266 new at B&H.  Mine are like new
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/385081-REG/Quantum_Instruments_TAC_Turbo_AC_Universal_Battery.html

3 FREEWIRE TRANSCEIVERS freewire transceivers connects to each flash head for wireless

1 FREEWIRE FW9T, this is the trigger connected to the camera sync modual and transmits the other 3 above.
Sells new for $180 at B&H
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/398249-REG/Quantum_Instruments_FW9T_FW9T_FreeXwire_Digital_Transmitter.html

1 Quantum Turbo batteries w/ AC chargers. Possibly 2 more if I can find them. Cost $400 new

Several coiled cables from the Turbo battery or Turbo AC flash head.

1 Quantum D13W for WIRELESS Canon Eos sync Fits on the hot shoe of the camera and transmits aperture and shutter speed info to the FREEWIRE FW9T and of course the trigger to fire. Adjustable output.  Cost $80 new

1 Quantum D13n for wired Canon Eos sync Fits on the hot shoe of the camera and transmits aperture and shutter speed info to the FREEWIRE FW9T and of course the trigger to fire. Adjustable output. Cost $80 new

1 Quantum D25 for Phase One and MAMIYA  WIRELESS sync. Fits on the hot shoe of the camera and transmits aperture and shutter speed info to the FREEWIRE FW9T and of course the trigger to fire. Adjustable output. Cost $80 new
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/398528-REG/Quantum_Instruments_QFT5D_R_Qflash_Model_T5D_R.html

If you are serious buyer and price agreed upon, I can take some pictures for you.  If you buy it all, I will pay shiping within lower 48.
Title: Re: Quantum QFT5d flash heads+Freewire+Turbo AC+Turbo Batteries All Excellent
Post by: gdh on July 15, 2014, 11:07:28 am
Price reduced--take it all $1295.
Title: Re: Quantum QFT5d flash heads & much more Quantum All Excellent lowered $$$reduced
Post by: Ken Doo on July 15, 2014, 02:27:24 pm
That's a great deal from a trusted source. 

I've got my own Qflashes otherwise I'd take yours Dennis!  Your Qflash kit is much better!

ken