Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: RogerW on July 12, 2014, 10:10:36 am

Title: Where's Schewe?
Post by: RogerW on July 12, 2014, 10:10:36 am
I know this is a bit off-topic but I'm missing Schewe's presence of LuLa.  His The Digital Print/ negative site hasn't been updated for quite a while.  Is he OK?
Title: Re: Where's Schewe?
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 12, 2014, 10:32:27 am
He has posted recently in several threads. Try a search.

Perhaps he's busy planning the next volume in his "Digital Basic Photo ala Ansel" series. I'd guess he might do "Digital Natural Light Photography" followed by "Digital Artificial Light Photography," followed by "Digital Polaroid ..." (Oops! maybe not that last one).   ;D
Title: Re: Where's Schewe?
Post by: RogerW on July 12, 2014, 10:38:51 am
Thanks! Glad to hear he's not in-disposed.