Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: maeda on July 10, 2014, 05:26:50 am
-
I'm Located in France however no problems to ship internationally.
(Pictures soon )
Mamiya 645DF and Mamiya 80mm 2.8D : Body in perfect condition. Front Cap, Rear Cap, Mamiya Strap. More or less 6000 shots.
80mm in pristine contition. Extremely Sharp (seems to be sharper than my 80mm LS wide open)
Front cap, rear cap and lens hood.
Price for the Body and the lens : SOLD
Cambo WIDE DS with H adapter and CAMBO WDS-615 groundglass : Perfect condition SOLD
Rodenstock 28mm HR in Cambo mount with original packaging with front and rear caps. Perfect condition. Amazingly sharp even wide open.
2900 euros (3900 USD).
In France this lens is sold new in cambo mount for 8 685,60 euros !
-
Rodenstock 28mm HR :
(http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd256/raphaelhache/28mmHR/_MG_0009_zps79a692fe.jpg) (http://s227.photobucket.com/user/raphaelhache/media/28mmHR/_MG_0009_zps79a692fe.jpg.html)
(http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd256/raphaelhache/28mmHR/_MG_0011_zpse070f094.jpg) (http://s227.photobucket.com/user/raphaelhache/media/28mmHR/_MG_0011_zpse070f094.jpg.html)
(http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd256/raphaelhache/28mmHR/_MG_0015_zpse2074d01.jpg) (http://s227.photobucket.com/user/raphaelhache/media/28mmHR/_MG_0015_zpse2074d01.jpg.html)
(http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd256/raphaelhache/28mmHR/_MG_0020_zpsd842b66f.jpg) (http://s227.photobucket.com/user/raphaelhache/media/28mmHR/_MG_0020_zpsd842b66f.jpg.html)
(http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd256/raphaelhache/28mmHR/_MG_0018_zps7e33c73d.jpg) (http://s227.photobucket.com/user/raphaelhache/media/28mmHR/_MG_0018_zps7e33c73d.jpg.html)
(http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd256/raphaelhache/28mmHR/_MG_0012_zps03b7942e.jpg) (http://s227.photobucket.com/user/raphaelhache/media/28mmHR/_MG_0012_zps03b7942e.jpg.html)
(http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd256/raphaelhache/28mmHR/_MG_0032_zpsf5fd76a7.jpg) (http://s227.photobucket.com/user/raphaelhache/media/28mmHR/_MG_0032_zpsf5fd76a7.jpg.html)
(http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd256/raphaelhache/28mmHR/_MG_0029_zps7f4d66dd.jpg) (http://s227.photobucket.com/user/raphaelhache/media/28mmHR/_MG_0029_zps7f4d66dd.jpg.html)
(http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd256/raphaelhache/28mmHR/_MG_0025_zps549e4c86.jpg) (http://s227.photobucket.com/user/raphaelhache/media/28mmHR/_MG_0025_zps549e4c86.jpg.html)
-
Up and new price for the 646DF with lens and rodenstock 28mm
-
645DF and 80mm Sold
Cambo Wide DS Sold
-
Sent you a PM..
Peter
-
So is the lens sold yet?
Mal
-
Lens still available.
-
Hi Raphael
Well that is good news from where I sit. We have an IQ180 and while I am aware that the HR28 does not have a large image circle like the HR32, the cost is also more within my budget.
Would it be possible for you to send me some better photos of the lens, so I am aware exactly what we are dealing with?
I have a Dropbox account if that helps.
I live in Australia but I have good friends in France, so if we go ahead with a purchase it would only be a local postage/courier process, which would make it easier for you.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Have not bought anything through this forum before but have bought several items through getDPI forum which have worked out just fine.
Regards
Mal
-
Post new and better pictures of the Rodenstock 28mm HR