Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: costanza on July 09, 2014, 12:30:39 pm

Title: LR 5 Newbie
Post by: costanza on July 09, 2014, 12:30:39 pm
Hey,

I'm a LR 5 neophyte looking for LL tutorials.  Don't want to buy the same thing twice, but want soup to nuts.  Can someone recommend a path through the LL store?

Thanks,
Tom
Title: Re: LR 5 Newbie
Post by: thetoness on July 09, 2014, 12:47:03 pm
You have come to the right place as Michael and Jeff's LR course is excellent though as an absolute newbie I might recommend Chris Orwig on Lynda.com or Matt Kloskowski at Kelby.com.  Also, George Jardine tutorials are excellent as well.  Point being great choices out there for you.
Title: Re: LR 5 Newbie
Post by: davidedric on July 10, 2014, 05:57:11 am
I'd endorse those.  I find Jardine's tutorials are excellent, but I think they only cover the Library/workflow and Develop modules (plus a "Masterclass" series).

Once you have your head around the product, I also recommend Victoria Bampton's (aka the Lightroom Queen) "Missing FAQ's", which is an excellent reference for exactly what does what.

Dave