Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: mhedden on July 09, 2014, 01:16:52 am

Title: WTB - Alpa TC setup
Post by: mhedden on July 09, 2014, 01:16:52 am
I'm looking for an Alpa TC in decent condition, with several lenses, possibly some accessories.

I'm open to see what's available.

Ideally, I'd want a range from maybe 24-120mm, like a 24, a 47, and a 90 or similar.

I'm hoping to find someone who has the whole kit they want to sell vs piecing it together, but if you've got great prices, I'm interested!!

Whatcha got?

You can email me at Michael@evokephotography dot com.

Thanks.
Title: Re: WTB - Alpa TC setup
Post by: mhedden on July 12, 2014, 10:01:39 am
Bump
Title: Re: WTB - Alpa TC setup
Post by: mhedden on July 14, 2014, 04:02:14 am
Bump
Title: Re: WTB - Alpa TC setup
Post by: mhedden on July 15, 2014, 03:42:53 pm
Anybody with an alpa tc?