Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: David Eichler on July 08, 2014, 03:11:42 am

Title: Lightroom Edit in Photoshop Problem
Post by: David Eichler on July 08, 2014, 03:11:42 am
I have Lightroom 5.5 and Photoshop CC 2014. Using Mac OS 10.8.5. Been using LR 4 and PS CC 2014 and only recently started
using LR 5.

When I send images from LR5 to edit in Photoshop and then save in PS, the resulting Tiff file is saved to the proper
folder, but the PS edited image does not appear in LR 5.
Title: Re: Lightroom Edit in Photoshop Problem
Post by: Simon Garrett on July 08, 2014, 04:22:34 am
I've seen some reports of similar problems on Macs since the recent "CC 2014" upgrade, and there may be a bug with either the latest Lightroom or Photoshop, or with the installer.  One suggestion has been to remove and reinstall Photoshop. 

Try looking on the Adobe Lightroom forum (https://forums.adobe.com/community/lightroom (https://forums.adobe.com/community/lightroom)), for example https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1502418 (https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1502418) .