Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on July 06, 2014, 09:19:59 am

Title: Trouble
Post by: Todd Suttles on July 06, 2014, 09:19:59 am
C&C appreciated
Title: Re: Trouble
Post by: luxborealis on July 06, 2014, 11:11:01 am
Was it "trouble" you were in after this guy realized you snapped his mug?
Title: Re: Trouble
Post by: Todd Suttles on July 06, 2014, 03:32:02 pm
Was it "trouble" you were in after this guy realized you snapped his mug?
That was one of the choices for sure, but I think these three could find it anywhere  :)
Fortunately for me it was a public forum, a driver's meeting before the race; I just acted like Press and tried to blend in.
Title: Re: Trouble
Post by: brandtb on July 06, 2014, 06:41:21 pm
Todd - I would keep working this...your'e getting close to some very interesting shots... /B
Title: Re: Trouble
Post by: Todd Suttles on July 07, 2014, 02:15:51 pm
Another of the same trio