Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: PeterAit on July 05, 2014, 11:00:09 am

Title: LR printing - image orientation frustration
Post by: PeterAit on July 05, 2014, 11:00:09 am
I am trying to print on roll paper with the long edge of the image parallel to the paper width. I see "A" on the LR preview screen, but the printer (7900) gives me "B". Switching between portrait and landscape orientation does not help. Any advice much appreciated!
Title: Re: LR printing - image orientation frustration
Post by: Rand47 on July 05, 2014, 02:52:51 pm
Roll paper "banner."

Rand
Title: Re: LR printing - image orientation frustration
Post by: jferrari on July 05, 2014, 10:00:34 pm
LR - Print module - Page Setup - Print Size - Is the first number the width of your roll of paper, 17"?
Title: Re: LR printing - image orientation frustration
Post by: BobShaw on July 06, 2014, 02:50:31 am
It is possible that you have the width and length reversed so that the width is greater than the platen width. Swap them and see.

I don't have much confidence in Epson print drivers and wasted so much ink and paper printing to an Epson until I bought Mirage Print. That stopped all my printing problems. It now always prints the way and size that the preview shows. Worth every cent.