Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on July 05, 2014, 09:34:41 am
-
It was a grand display of fireworks last night. Hard just to pick 4.
-
Neato!
-
The four you picked a first class especially 1 and 4.
-
Thanks, guys. The 4th is a holiday I really look forward to for the dazzling display of fireworks. On my bucket list is the Boston show though the one at the grand mall in D.C. is pretty close.
-
The Boston show was moved a day earlier this year because of the threat of hurricane Arthur. The fourth itself was miserable and wet, with almost three inches of rain in Newton where I live (New Bedford had eight inches of rain).
Your shots are quite fine, Chris!
-
Thanks, Eric...I was so disappointed that I didn't record the show then discovered it had been moved up a day and felt somewhat better. Be thankful you didn't get the rain we got last 4th of July, 32 inches over a two days span. No fun at any level.