Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: cassetteboy on July 05, 2014, 06:57:28 am

Title: FS UK Hasselblad HC 35mm mint lens
Post by: cassetteboy on July 05, 2014, 06:57:28 am
I have for sale my HC 35mm lens.  It has 1700 actuations, spotless glass and the original Haselblad leather soft case.  I'll also throw in a 95mm B+W digital UV filter worth approx £100.

Asking £1500 plus Paypal fees and postage.  Will post worldwide at cost or I'm happy for a collection in London.

Thanks.

Sam.

Title: Re: FS UK Hasselblad HC 35mm mint lens
Post by: cassetteboy on July 07, 2014, 08:28:27 am
bump
Title: Re: FS UK Hasselblad HC 35mm mint lens
Post by: cassetteboy on July 07, 2014, 11:03:38 am
Just checked the lens and the actuations are acutally on 1642.
Title: Re: FS UK Hasselblad HC 35mm mint lens
Post by: cassetteboy on July 11, 2014, 10:12:31 am
Bump