Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: fdisilvestro on July 05, 2014, 12:15:26 am

Title: Hanging out
Post by: fdisilvestro on July 05, 2014, 12:15:26 am
Enjoying summer (a few months ago actually, Down Under)

CxC welcome - Thanks for watching

Regards,
Title: Re: Hanging out
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 05, 2014, 10:02:44 am
Great capture! The silhouette effect, the body language, the edge-lighting on the birds, all really work well.
Title: Re: Hanging out
Post by: luxborealis on July 05, 2014, 11:01:31 am
Great capture! The silhouette effect, the body language, the edge-lighting on the birds, all really work well.


+1
Title: Re: Hanging out
Post by: RSL on July 05, 2014, 12:13:23 pm
+2
Title: Re: Hanging out
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on July 05, 2014, 12:16:49 pm
Great capture! The silhouette effect, the body language, the edge-lighting on the birds, all really work well.

+3

The only concern I have is that the toning might be a bit too much.
Title: Re: Hanging out
Post by: mal mcilwraith on July 05, 2014, 04:23:10 pm
Really like your image - so graphic, so mobile and yet so sharp.

Mal
Title: Re: Hanging out
Post by: fdisilvestro on July 05, 2014, 06:08:09 pm
Thank you all for your comments, I really appreciate them.

Slobodan, I'm still in my early stages in the journey of B/W + toning, so maybe I overdid a little, just haven't decided yet if scale it back or leave as it is.

Regards,