Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: fighterkitekook on July 03, 2014, 02:32:58 pm

Title: FS: Xrite iPhoto Pro $600.00
Post by: fighterkitekook on July 03, 2014, 02:32:58 pm
For Sale

Xrite iPhoto Pro $600.00 plus shipping

images shot with my cell...sorry about that.

(http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy339/rcsurfworld/_2014/color/IMG_20140410_115456_zpse678bbd2.jpg)

perfect condition


(http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy339/rcsurfworld/_2014/color/IMG_20140410_115607_zpsbf6744d9.jpg)


(http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy339/rcsurfworld/_2014/color/IMG_20140410_115620_zps66d690a1.jpg)


always stored in case.

I used it quite a bit the first year....it is pretty fun.
I bought a load of ink and papers. Stopped with the weddings and have tons of supplies,  so it has just sat in storage for the last 18 months.

(http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy339/rcsurfworld/_2014/color/IMG_20140410_115712_zps512ee21d.jpg)

amazing when you get the colors right and they match up with the color chart with holes in it.
Prints look fantastic.

Monitor calibration tool excellent.


(http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy339/rcsurfworld/_2014/color/IMG_20140410_115537_zps6add39e3.jpg)


So if you want 'What you See is What you Get' then here it is for half the price.

everything included.
I have sold/bought some stuff here, ebay, and use paypal.