Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: weinlamm on July 03, 2014, 07:17:13 am

Title: FS (EU) : Mamiya Sekor AF 80mm F2,8 non-D - sold
Post by: weinlamm on July 03, 2014, 07:17:13 am
I'm going to sell my older version of the 80mm (if I can't sell the new one ;))

Price: 222,- €

It's from my ZD-kit: http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=88948.0

(http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/5840/sgvt.jpg)

(http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/6877/wg6o.jpg)

If you see the CAs: it's not in the Mamiya-lens - this is from the lens I had taken the picture with (an Olympus lens for mft).
Title: Re: FS (EU) : Mamiya Sekor AF 80mm F2,8 non-D
Post by: weinlamm on September 09, 2014, 08:54:48 am
Nobody interested?
Title: Re: FS (EU) : Mamiya Sekor AF 80mm F2,8 non-D
Post by: weinlamm on September 15, 2014, 06:27:52 am
Really nobody?

What is the problem...? We could speak about the price a little bit.

Don't need the lense and wants to find a new, good, home.
Title: Re: FS (EU) : Mamiya Sekor AF 80mm F2,8 non-D
Post by: weinlamm on September 24, 2014, 07:41:23 am
bump